Just bend it and twist…
It’s easy Tweezy!
Easy Tweezy Instructions:
- Hold each end of the rubber grips and bend Tweezy into an upturned “U” shape.
- Place the bar against your skin.
- Twist and roll the rubber grips between your fingers, inwards and outwards, to gently remove hair from roots.
- Continue until hair is removed, ensuring the Tweezy moves against the direction of hair growth.
- Enjoy hairless smooth skin.
- Keep the upturned “U” shape steady and constantly touching the skin, rolling against the direction of hair growth.
- Keep skin as taut as possible. Particularly on the upper and lower lip for Tweezy to work at its best.
- Continued use can encourage hair regrowth that is finer and less noticeable.
Click FAQ’s for more information